Davenport Sconce is a good example for Mid Century Modern Sconces. Inspired by a 1920s elevator indicator light, our sconce features a fluted column connecting two milk glass globes. In its original incarnation, the lower light illuminated to indicate a descent, while the top bulb would display a different color when ascending.
- Cast brass with milk glass
- Rated for two 60W max. E26 base bulbs
- Bulbs sold separately
- If brighter light is preferred, consider an LED bulb with a higher lumen output.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Wet UL listed: suitable for use indoors or outdoors, including areas that receive direct contact with rain, snow, or excessive moisture
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Hardwire; professional installation required
- Assembly required
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish
- Overall: 6″W x 7½”D x 16¼”H
- Backplate: 5″ diam., ¾”D
- Weight: 7 lbs.