Answers for the questions down depend on the size of bricks and also size of wall too. In this post we aill assume that wall is one birck wall.
- How many stacked bricks are required per square meter?
- How can I calculate how many stacked red bricks there are in a square meter?
- How many stacked red bricks are used in 1suare meter?
According to the dimensions and usage of the brick, a minimum 25 and a maximum of 60 bricks go to 1 m2 wall.
Size of bricks and consumption per square meter
- 8.5 cm (Vertical) Bricks: Approximately 60 stacked bricks go. (8.5 cm hight ,19cm length by 19 cm width brick)
- 13,5 cm (Vertical) Bricks: Approximately 38 stacked bricks go. (13,5cm hight, 19cm by 19cm width brick)
- 13,5cm Big (Vertical) Bricks: Approximately 25 stacked bricks go. (13,5cm hight, 19cm length by 29cm width brick)
- 8.5 (Horizontal) Bricks: Approximately 60 pieces of 8,5x19x19cm horizontal bricks go. (Usually used on interior walls)
- 13,5 (Horizontal) Bricks: Approximately 60 horizontal bricks of 13,5x19x19cm are used. (Usually used on interior walls)